Hell Miner 01 - Industrial Salvager (rail arms)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello, first i'd like to start by saying, i'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language but i'll do my best =p.

So, i've recently finished my industrial salaveger.
    It took me a good week from start to finish but i loved working on this ship.
    I don't know how to upload a ship but if somoene really want it i'll try to figure it out.
    It's equiped with 4 moving salavging arms, scanner, push effect, stop effect, radar jammer, fast jumpdrive and storage.
    I got my inspiration from a ship called sky furnace on 3D warehouse.
    But enough with the talking, here are some screenshots :

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Now that looks bad Shebs Ner Vod. Pardon my Mando'a but that is an awesome looking miner you got there. Love the extendible arms, definitely gives it the industrial feel.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I must admit, your build inspired me a little on my own salvager, which is still in construction[as such no hull yet]:
    The once vertical, the salvage-arms were supposed to slide alongside the horizontal rail, but somehow the mechanism for turning one of the rails turned it into a button. ^^'

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice design ! I just love seeing rail moving ^^
    I forget to mention, my salvager is a planet salavaher wich hover above them whil slowly eating it's way trough them.
    The problem with my design is that the salavgers are pretty weak so i need lots of them for it to be efficient, wich cause a lot of lag, so for my next ship i will only have 2 arms but equiped with super efficient salavger