Having Starmade private server wars! Need opposition! (SKYPE REQUIRED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Roryk_Talon

Skype Name: jtdavis1999

What will you do for your team: Pretty much anything that\'s needed of me, so long as it helps us out.

I trust that you will make an exception for me regarding my age, I can ensure you I do not have a high pitched voice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TheeOk1

Purpose: Im a newb who just started this game yesterday, thus Im not so good building thing however I\'m getting the hang of things (or trying). I\'m a decent fighter pilot, however, and Im thinking of a design for a ship just for this sever

p.s. Is this server in america by any chance or is it in the us?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what I mean by, \"Is this server in america by any chance or is it in the us?\", is the server in the US or UK (or any where else).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Sooth

Skype Name:soothslyer

What will you do for your team:idk not much of a leader

im kinda new but i know the ropes mostly anyways

Reaction score
    IGN: fever308

Skype name: fever308

I\'ll have an wesome ship that\'ll kill everyone!

Reaction score
    IGN: benzilla3

Skype Name: benzilla1999

What will you do for your team: I am exceptional at making large amounts of money really really quickly, and I make rather good ships (if I do say myself). I joined the day before yesterday, but in no cases would I call myself a begginer, since I have accumulated over one billion dollars on one server after playing on it for about 2 hours and made like three motherships and a six person faction with a space station for a home base. Also I am a pretty good pilot and miner.

Age: 14, but I hope I am judged on my personality and skills instead of the difference of a year or two. Also, in case you are concerned, I am not a squeker and do not have an annoying voice/accent and I have a Logitech G930 gaming headset.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: joechilly2

Skype Name: joechilly2

What will you do for your team:

I am really good at building large tank ships and defending against attackers. I have been playing spacemade for about 2 weeks now and I know my way around, and I will be able to help my teammates.

Reaction score
    IGN: Flamep98

What i will do for my team:

Im a Fighter, Pilot, Navagator, Mostly a Builder but i like fighting its easy for me.

Reaction score
    IGN: Silent_slayer

Skype Name: Matt (silent_slayer)

What will you do for your team: I will do anything that needs to be done, varying all the way between building ships, working on board, maning a turret, piloting a fighter, frigate, destroyer, or even a flagship.

Reaction score
    IGN: AnNoYiNg NaMe

Team: I\'m a good ship designer; I\'m pretty good in a dogfight; I\'m versatile, I can build bombers, AMC fighters, mining ships, and know the ins and outs of using them pretty well; I won\'t go picking losing fights against rediculous odds; and most importantly, I\'m a good sport.

Reaction score
    IGN:none

what i will do for my team: i am a good builder, and fighter though most of the stuff i build isnt fast it is very strong and effective

Reaction score
    IGN:Cheetah606

Skypename:Kaboooze

What will you do for your team: I can build decently good looking ships with decent power and i\'m still learning on the bigger ships soo i\'ll guess ill both build and pilot ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: berpot3

Skype Name: Lyndon Roper

For my team i will create a small yet effective laser-misslie ship to mine and strike my enemies fast.