Hand-held mele wepons and blaster+ npc players and auto mining machines + Land Rovers+ Finaly Landin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that you should add mele wepons such as Electric Swords or Space Knives and hand held blaster suck as Laser Rifle or Plasma Gun. Now something that is in my opion would be BEAST to add in, NPC (non played Charaters) insted of just NPC ships, maybe after you desroy the ship a NPC player can come out and u can have 2 options, 1 to try to persude them to give up and be freinds, giving the chance to have followers and guards or Destory them. You May also Find Some NPC's on Planets ( each that has its own race and looks different). Now Whats would be cool if you could place a auto mining maching on asteroids or planets. You could add options on to the machine to tell it to mine ore, dirt, lava,ice crystels,and etc But also what about insead of walking on a planet add placeble Land Rovers to ride around on planets. Finaly are you sick of landing on a planet and your ship geting stuck well i am so why not add a landing pad , a placeble block that eseancally acts like a docking unit but will disort gravity within 20 blocks of the arena and you can expand that area by adding other Landing Pads on the original Pad. Anyways thats all plz tell me what you think and tell me somethings you think that would make these ideas better. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A specialized block type that ignores standard collision mechanics and just gets things slightly stuck on them instead would allow a means of landing ships on planets without docking points.

Or specifically, it would allow you to do this without annoying the crap out of the server with the collision mechanics going nuts every few seconds, particularly with a larger ship.