Halo Inspired/More "Human" Texture Pack [WIP] [ALPHA RELEASE]

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I fixed the dull textures for myself fairly easily, although I may have went a bit to dark. All I did was I selected the whole file in photoshop, unselected the blocks that were already darker grey (the weapons) and used adjust levels on the layer. I was really thrilled with the results, black was black, greys and blues and everything else looked nice, and the red, OMG the red was so vibrant. The Solaris Combine Seeker I had sitting around looked so menacing, and Vecs fleet looked great too.

Although when I loaded the game today everything felt cartoony to me... so I don\'t know what the deal is there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    As for the \"hazard bars,\" I was reffering to some of the yellow/black stripes on some of the blocks like the missles or the salvager or the power stuff. Its all now a consistanit color because that sort of thing bugs me (even if I never notice it in-game :P) Kinda like they all get the same type of tape put on. Also flattened out the \"missles\" and changed it into a hatch-type thing (instead of having the missle exposed to the harshness of space) I altered the AMC texture because the triple-barrelled-look was asymetric. Added a bit of glow to the engines, The power tank has a battery-symbol-like look to the center now. The docking ports got their colored edges because that way they blend softer if you put them in between green/red blocks, which I do. Personal preference there. The core and the generator both need to be changed, I believe.

Here\'s my texture set.