Reaction score
    http://starmadedock.net/content/avidon-hale.577/
    Mass: 950 (Blocks: 9104)
    Length: 50m, Height: 15m, Width: 41m
    Power: 36438.9 (98658.8 e/sec)
    Thrust 3181.8
    Turning Speed: X-Axis: 1.1, Y-Axis 1.4, Z-Axis: 1.1
    Shields: 69931 (3176 s/sec), Recovery: 1.0

The Avidon Hale is a bulky freighter that has been partially stripped and retrofitted for combat. It comes with a group of Anti-Matter Cannons, Two Turrets, 1 D-1000 Missile Array, and a couple SD-BB Missile Arrays. It is meant to be a role playing ship but has a pretty good punch for its size.

The top front view of the ship.

The engines with the airlock underneath the top engine.

The right side of the ship featuring the iconic H for the Hale Corp.

The entrance to the ship fro the rear airlock. The ship has a fairly compact and claustrophobic interior.

Cockpit view built for 2 pilots.

Weapons Engineering Room.

Communications Room with a door to get to the side turret.

Bunks and Shower/Toilet for the crew.

Another view of the shower.

The upper deck engineering room with a hatch for the top turret.

Hallway to the mess and storage room.

Storage Room.

Observation Deck underneath the cockpit.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Damn, I dig the asymmetrical design--those are hard to pull off. On top of that, I like the way you really made it look like the ship was refitted, and not just a big ship. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: slevered
    Reaction score
    Thanks for the compliment. I really tried to balance out the asymmetry with the side turret to the armor plates on the opposite side.

Reaction score
    Update for another ship I am building based off of a model I created. I am currently blocking out the rooms and putting in some base details for each floor. Currently, there are 7 floors with ~95 rooms. Most of the systems are in place, but with the new update, I have a little bit of fixing to do.

This ship is the Alaria, manufactured by Bohm Engineering. It is a carrier/fleet support ship with some powerful long range artillery cannons on the bottom as well as a formidable array of missiles. The Alaria is 300 meters long.

The top view of the outer hull of the Alaria. Notice the armor plating over the fuel cells in the back of the ship.

The front of the Alaria.

One of the 4 hangars. Each floor type is color coded to help ship navigation.

Floor 5 of the Alaria. This floor contains the upper bridge. The 2 red lines on the walls denote the use of the floor.

Floor 4, or the lower bridge deck. This floor contains the officer and captain quarters, the lower bridge, and weapon decks.

The more claustrophobic engineering deck contains 2 floors, one for the engineering crew and one for any exterior arrivals. The mess hall, galley, and ship core are located on this deck.

A glimpse at some of the floors.

The back of the Alaria.

I will post more updates when I complete more work on the ship.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Your first ship is excellent, if not by its asymmetry alone.

And your WIP looks great as well. Props.