• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I had an idea for the new weapons and a way they could be implemented in a cool way. So here goes; With the new implementation of FP I think there should be an FP shop block you can buy. This block would allow players to buy certain blocks (The founder ofa faction should be able to set a new setting in the ranks modifier called FP Spending, this will allow/disable players of set ranks to spend FP on the FP shop), some of those blocks could be Gun Cases/Gun Factories/Gun shops, whatever. It would be a way to make better guns less OP. Also there could be more stuff in the FP shop, maybe radars could be sold in there?

Your best from virtual space.
    /~Kiddan~\

Reaction score
    So kinda like some sort of rudimentary 'faction basic income' system, balanced for Starmade? I kinda like the idea.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, we're already going to be able to use FP for trading, diplomacy, bounties and missions (and also gain FP by doing those things for NPCs and other factions), so why not.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Sure. Factions are gonna need guns.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Specialized shops?

I think it could be tiresome to set up a second cost-system, but as long as it stays optional or is setup by factions as FP-trade or FP-tax system, ...