GUI Overlayed Items Text

Reaction score
    Often when using PlexStorage, or even inventory on occasion, the name of another item will be displayed above whatever the name of the item you're cursor is over, making it impossible to tell what the item your looking at is. I've not found out what item it is displaying instead, if it is one from the hotbar, or another random item. Exiting the inventory/storage and reentering it often fixes the problem, but sometimes not.

I'll try an replicate it again, and post a screenshot

Reaction score
    I see this very frequently. Hitting escape a couple times usually clears it, but it\'s extremely annoying.

Reaction score
    ... if I mouse over an empty field in the inventory before closing it. Have to play around a bit more to see whether this really helps, or if it\'s just an artifact.
    There\'s definitely a bug there, however this might work around the issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yes, it appears to be caused by having a tooltip up when the inventory is closed. Which was most of the time that I closed the inventory until I read that that was the cause in another post.

Reaction score
    Open plex storage, move your cursor off the side of the window, then close it.
    Now open your inventory, and make sure you move the cursor off the window before closing it.