Ground/Land vehicles for planets and more.

Reaction score
    Throughout this game, I've always enjoyed being able to make small spacecrafts, and I've been thinking... Why not have Land vehicles that can only be used on planets or anything that has gravity? Examples: Tanks, light transports such as rovers, trains, or anything you desire.

There should be another core type block that would work the same way as a ship core, except it strictly works only on solid ground. And I was thinking there should also be blocks that would have a "rotating" like animation you could put underneath them, and change their orientation and where they are facing. There would be a veriaty of these as well, tank treads, blocks resembling wheels, each would only have the moving animation when the vehicle is moving, like a Plex Lift. These would basically be like thrusters in a way.

Like ships, you would be able to customize and design them however you want without any limits. Also use the normal power blocks and shielding for ground vehicles, and have Anti-matter cannons work with them, and missiles. And would AI turrets be out of the question? Another thing I was thinking was having land vehicles being able to have ships lift them off the ground and carrier them. (Imagine having a bigger ship in orbit to store them.)

Just imagine the possibilties if all this was implemented, ground battles on planets would be incredible. If we're going to have multiple types of weapons in the game later on, I feel this would really complete it.