Ground Combat

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had a ton of ideas recently, and I think I should share them.

Ground Combat:
    -Bigger planets. Much bigger. To increase immersion.
    -Tank treads and wheels. Because ground combat.
    -Hover thrusters. Thrusters that are low power and are meant to make vehicles hover a couple of blocks above the surface. If attached, they would not allow a ship to hover more than a few blocks above the surface.
    -Plasma grenades and other player explosives. This would help players that are not in vehicles to take down enemy vehicles. The whole purpose of this part would be to increase immersion and would encourage factions to recruit more players as ground troops. Npcs could also do this.
    -A way to bind logic and rails to movement keys (so we could make mechs).
    -A ball joint of some sort (for mechs).
    -Plasma blocks. Would require constant energy to use, but would damage any blocks and entities that it touches. It would not be able to cut through force fields however.
    -Compression springs. I don't know really why I thought of this, it would probably be for mechs and such.

Space combat:
    -A drill block that would drain power, but would drill through armor and allow for hull breaching ships filled with crew/players.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    -We can make ball joints with rail and patience.
    -I would also like plasma blocks; where larger groups do more damage and consume more power.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -We can make ball joints with rail and patience.
    -I would also like plasma blocks; where larger groups do more damage and consume more power.
    Exactly. The Plasma blocks would be very useful, and I think you're right about the joint suggestion. But I would still like to see movement bind-able rails and logic so we could make mechs.