Greetings my fellow StarMade players

Reaction score
    Hello to all, I'm V3Slayer. I just found StarMade last week and have been getting into it quite a bit. I've been lurking about the forums for a few days now and finally settled on making an account. Quick bits of info about myself, I'm currently a college student majoring in computer science. I run a YouTube channel that currently features mostly minecraft but I am now considering branching out to StarMade as well. I also enjoy camping in the outdoors.

Now I actually have two big questions here for anyone who can give me an answer. I've been meaning to learn how to improve my ship designs but seeing as this game is still in alpha, there are not many tutorial videos that go beyond the basics. If anyone has the time to perhaps share some tips/advice/pointers etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Same can be said for potentially joining one of the ship companys I've seen here. Lastly, as I said before I've been considering branching out on my YT channel to Starmade videos and aside from probably doing some in depth tutorial videos, I recently had the idea to feature any company's ship catalogs by showcasing each craft they have made and reviewing them thoroughly. If anyone would be interested in this, please do speak up.

Thank you all for reading this and I look forward to joining the community here.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    welcome!

glad to see a new starmade player. things you\'ll want to search for are power block configurations (youtube has a tutorial for this and the principle idea behind it can be applied to larger configurations). once you hit 1 million energy regen, the patterning doesn\'t make a difference anymore, though. power blocks get a \"unique generator\" bonus and also produce more energy by the multiplication of their widest/tallest/longest dimensions.

block types that benefit in being connected:
    -thrusters,
    -power tanks,
    -weapons of all types

blocks that you should just stuff anywhere you have space:
    -shields

HAVE FUN!

p.s. i run a faction on NASS, we would love to have you join us. :) it\'s called Gungnir

Reaction score
    I would be very interested in joining, though it seems I must be invited first so just let me know when you get this reply and I\'ll try to hop on so you can add me.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Ah, well i\'ll probably be online for the next 2 hours. so feel free to log on in that time and i\'ll invite you. you go by V3Slayer in-game right?