Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Xorth Tanovar here, discovered the link to this game while hanging out of the Kerbal Space Program forums (same name there as well...). It piqued my curiosity enough to download and try it out.

I'll most likely play single-player until I get the hang of it; also if there ever comes a Minecraft schematic importer, I've got a ship I'd love to bring over....though with the scale of this game I believe it would classify more as a space station. It's an MC version of the Earthship ARK from the old Canadian "Starlost" series that I've been working on (complete with domes and everything, I'm a big John Dykstra/Douglas Trumbull fan), and this would be the perfect place to put it in a "live" space environment. Only problem I forsee is the sheer scale of it...I had to scale it down from Ellison's/Trumbull's original pre-production drawings (each dome was orignally supposed to be 50 miles across!). Right now each dome alone is about 310 blocks across, and I'm only about 1/5th of the way done with the entire craft.

Perhaps I'll have to downsize it a bit? ;-)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But I sincerely doubt you\'ll ever find a converter! Building is a lot of fun on Starmade though, quite a few tools to make it user friendly!

Welcome!

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    heya Xorth and welcome.

I reside in PA as well. AND, also from KSP,under the same name....small world eh?