Planned Green Force Fields

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hey guys. Just wanted to make a quick suggestion on adding green force fields to our build pallet. Since we already only have the three colors to choose from why not add green as well?

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Hey guys. Just wanted to make a quick suggestion on adding green force fields to our build pallet. Since we already only have the three colors to choose from why not add green as well?
    I second this. It'd be a godsend to those who use green hull colour on their ships, and it'd appeal to the Trek builders too since they'd be able to add Borg and Romulan forcefields. kupu , your opinion on this?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I second this. It'd be a godsend to those who use green hull colour on their ships, and it'd appeal to the Trek builders too since they'd be able to add Borg and Romulan forcefields. kupu , your opinion on this?
    Yea, i like the idea. I think this has been brought up before too.

This is something i'll look at with the new texture set to avoid having to double up on workloads.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Having green forcefields would also allow transparent RGB displays[currently we only have RYB]

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would recommend a generic, white translucent forcefield block with a forcefield control computer.

Allow linking the computer to slave lights and decoration blocks (including other forcefield blocks) to alter the color and texture-pattern of the forcefield blocks. Now you have most colors and a variety of patterns available for forcefields, in addition to the original three forcefields.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I would recommend a generic, white translucent forcefield block with a forcefield control computer.

Allow linking the computer to slave lights and decoration blocks (including other forcefield blocks) to alter the color and texture-pattern of the forcefield blocks. Now you have most colors and a variety of patterns available for forcefields, in addition to the original three forcefields.
    This is more complex than Kupu can implement. That would require a developer to actually take time for main features to build this, where as a traditional door would largely require copy pasting and Kupu to do most of the work while he is doing other stuff.

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    YES

ALL MY YES

TIME TO CONVERT ALL THAT USELESS BASTYN!