Gravity mines

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    me and my friend were building ship on starmade when he suggested puting lots of gravity units on one ship and that it pulls other ships towards it this gave me an idea GRAVITY MINES you could put power on a mine to power a gravity pull block and the mine would be surrounded by either electric draining blocks or acctual exsplosives

Reaction score
    But then wouldn\'t the person being trapped by the mine have to get out of his/her ship and look at the mine and press R?

Reaction score
    ive talked about mines with a few friends. placing them could be done with a minelayer block on your ship, maybe it takes ammo or has a really long cooldown so you cant just spam mines. also maybe pirate bases could have mines set around them. it could also be usefull for holding territory in faction wars. maybe customize the mines payload with a few diferent types of damage/effects i.e. the gravity effect you said combined with power drain, or explosive damage with a burning after effect. that same customization could be done for other weapons like missiles or kinetics aswell.