Gravity Improvements

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have an idea for a gravity system that would add some variety to the game. First of all I find the current gravity realy low and annoying. I always feel like i'm on the moon. This might be intentional but I think it could be lowered a little bit. Thats not the point though. The gravity system that I would like to recommend randomizes the gravity of different planets. Basically as the map generates each planet is given a number from 1 to 5. 1 being the lowest amount of gravity and 5 being the highest. This would be an independant event so it would not be influenced by anything else and the theoryetical probability of all gravity ammounts would be the same. I would sugest that the current ammount of gravity would be 1 and by 5 you would not be able to jump onto blocks requiring you to use a ship or build slanted blocks. If you have feedback or would like to add the idea leave a comment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It shouldn\'t be randomized for planets, but instead the planets should have gravity based on their size, like in real life. The planet sizes should be more randomized though. I do like the idea though!