Graphics

Reaction score
    I have Intel HD graphics 4000 but it loads to 100% and closes when I go back to the launcher and click start it says a JVM crash has been detected. And my laptop is windows 8.1

Reaction score
    have you got the latest intel drivers get a check from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m having the same problem. tell me, did you by any chance have a win8 and upgraded it to win8.1?

Reaction score
    fuxstag i see u r having the same problem as me, get all the way through loading, get 98% loaded then the window shuts without a trace.... when i open the launcher it tells me a JVM crash has occured despite everything being latest update this issue still persists.

Please help Schema =)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please actually describe the problem you are having. We can\'t really help you when the only information we have to go by is \"it doesn\'t work\".

Reaction score
    Okay, so the fix for people with double graphics cards (intel + nvidia, usually on laptops) is pretty simple.

Just access the Nvidia control panel (in desktop mode, at the bottom right: click the arrow and doubleclick the nvidia icon).

There, you go to \"3D Settings\", and you\'ll probably see that the \"preferred graphics processor\" (at the top) is set to \"automatic\". All you gotta do is set this to the \"Nvidia\" one, and click on OK. Now you can play the game.

If you only have Intel Graphics you might have an issue, you should wait for fixes and support in future builds then.

EDIT: clarfication via image

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It goes away after a while, but, as it turns out, making the loading screen lag a bunch by maximizing then minimizing it over again majically works on the third try or so.

Reaction score
    I had to update my drivers for it to work. with the security update I have been having some server connection issues. it will crash the game 2 minutes after joining and blame it on my graphics card. dont know why.