Granduer Political Meeting Ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As of now, the outside is 100% done. (Unless I add more armor and whatnot.) The inside will hold meeting rooms, lounges, bars, crew areas, and war rooms. The interior will take quite a while.

The Command Deck as of now, it is empty but it will have a desk and other pilot stuffs.

As you can see here, it isn't like most ships. It is asymmetrical. The racing stripe helps with the looks too. Our logo can also be seen on the left.

And as you can see here, the ship is (kinda) a big square. It is about 70 wide, and close to 200 long.

The front is a bit bland, but we aren't going for looks here. To hold all the stuff a good politician needs (bars, bedrooms, longtables with old men mumbling about) it can't look pretty.

The hanger can only hold small unarmed vessels. Or cubes, whatever the big wigs of other factions come in with.

The inside under construction. It will have 3 floors, with sheilds filling the rest.

And the best part. Yes it's a reference to Spaceballs, but trust me, this beast it completly unarmed. It is heavily sheilded as not everyone we visit will be peaceful. Please let me know if I should improve anything.

Forge out.

Edit: Length was a bit off, fixed now.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    put some missles on it, they dont have to be strong. Maybe just as a scare to potenital attackers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok, so since polititcal relations are shot, I was ordered to arm this bad boy. 19 turrets (of my design as well) have been fitted to the sides of this beast. With 1.8 mil shields, and 1 mil power storage, nothing short of a capital could take this baby out with ease.

Reaction score
    My new corvette has 50mil power storage and 2.5mil shields. May want to revise the

~nothing short of a capital could take this baby out with ease.