Grandeur: Delude no more

Reaction score

Organization

In recent times we have decided to relax our organization at Grandeur. We now only have 3 ranks. the ranks also have very little to do with the time someone has een in the faction, but rather the roll they best fit, IE: "My name is bob, i do not like bossing people around i prefer to do what i'm told and just hang out with everyone"

"alright bob, you can remain a Secondary it's cool"

Secondaries: The Secondaries are the lowest official members, a Secondary's job is to be generally helpful to The Primaries,

Primaries: The members that lead projects and have the ideas, fewer in number than the secondaries Primaries may start teams between themselves and several Secondaries, teams are not overly official, just friends within the faction

Ministry: The Ministry is the government of grandeur, the members that put there heart and soul into the faction, All Ministers are given a unique title ie. Archineer Lutece

Members:

SECONDARY PRIMARY MINISTRY LEADER

JrSlaven Epicfaillord Lutece- Archineer Apples

Yamto AdmiralKio M27 Frogy- General

FORGE9unsc705- Senator

Constructs

We Classify our ships using DMSCS and show them off on the last day of every month.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12530493/DMSCS.jpg

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    hi sup im applying for janitor. ill sweep the floors and clean the toilets and stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Im not affiliated with any fleet really, and it seems you need troops. (remeber me?) I would like to be a Hotfix or Trickshot.

Reaction score
    Forge you are accepted and I will PM you once our 1st server is chosen (currently NASS but I am still looking)

Reaction score
    ~~I am here as diplomatic council of Obi Shawn Kenobi representing the Rebel alliance and its server. We offer a peace treaty to anyone willing, one where you shall receive access to the rebel alliance server among other things.

Your faction, should you choose to accept shall not receive help in any wars as we have decided to remain neutral considering the current unstable and turbulent diplomatic climate. Trade will be open between the two and is the main focus of this diplomatic group is to keep the peace. On our server your factions will be afforded every hospitality and indemnity. However your base must be outside the minimum range to allow for peaceful expansion and growth of not only both our factions but also that of others that choose to associate with us in this diplomatic group.

Any other terms can be discussed or negotiated with either me or Obi Shawn Kenobi

Reaction score
    Sup ponon! its me. Glut. or the master. XD whichever you prefer. Just wondering if i could join this lovely faction you seem to be forming. im a bit tired of leading. Quite a boring ordeal. But you seem pretty keen on it. Id love to be project manager to really get things started. XD you\'ve seen the crazy ships i infected on Sheila\'s server. I do promise to be orderly with the building. It drives me mad to lack symetery. Trust me, i can build some pretty shnazzy stuffs. just need an adequate workforce to help.

Reaction score
    Nice to see you here Lutece I do enjoy revelling through my applications, and i was overthrilled to see your \"not so\" smiling face. you are here by accepted as a Hotfix

BEND: I will contact Obishawn, thankyou for alerting me

EDIT: typo on \"not\"

Reaction score
    In game name: ChrisXV

I am an active player, I play whenever I am able to. I love this game and my creativity helps me build ships that are tough and well suited for combat. I am loyal to one faction and one faction alone as long as they treat me with respect. I would love to join you on the server 198.15.115.162:25812. Thanks :)

Reaction score
    I enjoyed very much how you are the 1st person to atleast try in the application idc how much is true, but we can get to know each other, wellcome to the faction!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I would like to be a TrickShot. I am pretty good at fighting and will defend a larger ship with my life. I\'m not the best fighter but i am a good Salvager. If I could be a Salvager I would be really happy and you would not be disappointed. Just want to say I am 12 but I am mature and will not play around. I will take this seriously.

Reaction score
    Cheer up you van goof around a little we all do.
    PS if you are interested in skyping us PM me your info and I will add you. Atm I am at school so I can\'t come online

Reaction score
    fear not my followers I have returned after a long week. also chris talk to me.

Reaction score
    Hi. I\'ve been using Single Player StarMade for about a month now, building ships and getting used to StarMade. However, I\'d like to do more then just doodle in Single Player. I\'d like to apply as either a Ninja or a Hotfix. I\'m fairly good at recon and prefer small to medium sized ships rather then the huge ships used by most fleets. I also enjoy gathering some resources, but more freighting the gathered resources to where they belong. Also, being new, I\'m not very good at dogfights. (hopefully that will change) I\'d like to join Grandeur because I\'d like to join a group small enough that I can actually make a difference and contribute.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    well I like your attitude frogy but you have to start as a trick shot before you work your way up to ninja, yeah i will add you to the OP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    would like to join although i am new to StarMade (been playng or a little over a week) i belive i have many good ideasfor medium to large scale ships. i have a few works in progress and f you would lke to see them, join the ultiplayer server s.brierie.co:4242 and look for me, i have the same name. Iwould like to be a Project Manager or an Archineer and while still have alot to learn, i feel that i can be a great asset to this fleet

Reaction score
    Hey dude yeah your in you start out as a norox, but i will place you in the right branch when time comes, PM me your skype info so you can TEXT CHAT with the group

Reaction score
    People think we are weak because we have few members, but that is just proof of our amazing spy-screening abilities.

Reaction score
    WE FIGHT WITH OUR HEARTS WITHOUT MEASILY STARMADE SHIPS, A GRANDURIAN DOESNT ABANDON HIS MEN EVEN IF HE ABANDON\'s HOME. REGARDLESS OF WHERE WE ARE OR IF YOU CARE. WE WILL FIGHT. Maybe not now, maybe not soon BUT Grandeur will TEACH YOU WHAT IT IS TO BE OF STRONK!!!