Bug Glass not crafting!

Glass not crafting?

• Glass won't craft for me, some other things won't either!

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Nothing will craft right in the macro assembler! Big bug!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I created a Macro Assembler, chose glass for the craft, gathered ingredients, and I have a bountiful power supply. After all this work the Assembler never crafts it!

For any evidence of this bug, just try crafting glass. I haven't tried any other crafts yet, hope that glass is the only bug.

Reaction score
    first, make sure your assembler is active and powered. if you see a lil laoding bar at the bottom constantly filling up and resetting once full then its active and attempting to craft items.

then make sure you selected what it is you would like to craft from the filter menu.

then finally add the appropriate materials as indicated in the graph tab to have your item crafted.

And lastly but most importantly. glass sub blocks (wedges, corners, ECT) currently have no recipes. so they cannot yet be crafted. neither can any of the FTL blocks (jump drives and warp gates) however all those should be coming soon! (or you can buy them from the shop if you really want them, depends on how hardcore you want your survival play to be) for now i am just sticking to regular full sized blocks of glass, those are craft able and will have to do for the mean time. and you might wanna lower their recipes cuz they are a bit expensive ATM. i lowered it to 16 rather then 120.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wait who in their right mind crafts in this game???

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I was crafting with friends. I created private server where shops don't have cash and also players don't have cash too.
    So shops were useless. We was crafting everything and it was far more satisfating than buying items.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    that may be your issue, you may have been doing it for a long time. things change and this has. are you trying to do it with a recipe?

A long time ago the system used recipes, we have told thousands "IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY ANYMORE!" yet still they respond, "I would but the damn recipe doesn't work!"

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'm not using recipes, just got enough stuff to craft grey hull and it works fine. I'll try a fresh install. ;)