Glad I didn't purchase it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Today my server crashed. I started it back up again and all of my hard work had gone to hell. The ships that my friends and I spent hours and hours building were glitched - blocks had been rearranged and some blocks had textures I've never seen before in game. I'm really not upset considering it's just a game, but I'm surprised that it even happened in the first place. I don't know much about programming or coding, but it seems strange that this happened. Perhaps it's my fault for not backing up my ship in the catalog. Perhaps I shouldn't have to. Then again, it's an alpha, and I suppose this is the kind of stuff I should come to expect from playing a game that's in alpha state. Anyway, just thought I'd share. And before you suggest, I've tried the backup file and it was of no use.

Reaction score
    This looks like some bad corruption, something shut the server off before it could properly save and it messed up. they need to implement more measures to prevent quick shut-offs so this doesn\'t happen I guess. I\'m sorry :( it looks so cool though still

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    There is something wrong with your texture pack. I recommend a complete reinstall.

Reaction score
    to say \"i\'m glad i didn\'t buy this game\"

you realize that you have been playing it for free the whole time? just because the developer is generous?

and you had fun, right? If it wasn\'t fun you wouldn\'t have played it for so long.

I really am sorry all your hard work has been destroyed.
    But we all know this could happen anytime to the things we built.
    the game is in alpha stage. we all expect to see bugs.

Heads up. Whenever something from me was destroyed in this game i tought: now i have the chanze do build it even more awesome:)

Have fun!

-Mimes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I actually purchased the game. While I haven\'t had any issue such as this yet, if it did I wouldn\'t regret my purchase. I can see the potential in this game and can easily say it\'s worth the $6 in it\'s current state. When you consider people pay $50+ for 10 hour game, this one is a steal.

As you said in in OT, it\'s alpha. It can be a pain, but when something such as this happens all one should really do is relax and move on. I can remember how big a deal death first seemed in Minecraft. One day I decided to stop stressing over it and simply carry on building my stuff.

Reaction score
    The game i in alpha. Major issues can come up, and it is highly likely they will do some irreperable damage to your game, causing you to have to reinstall it completely. With that in mind, know that this game will only get better and more stable over time, and getting a minecraft clone/upgrade for only $6 is amazing. I played for an hour before i bought it.

$6 now for a mostly playable game, sontantly getting new additions, and still a lot of fun for many hours, or $60 for a game I will play for ~20-50 hours and never touch it again?

For me personally, if i can get 1 hour of play for each dollar I spent, I consider it worth the cost. If a game offers 100 hours per dollar, that is just a no brainer in my mind.

In point. Its an alpha game. Expect problems, save and backup often. Have fun.

Reaction score
    theres a line that divides alpha games from full games: that line is alpha=bugs, game dosnt have all the stuff.

full release= can have bugs, but less serious, game has all the stuff

Reaction score
    Had this problem, 80k mass ship became 20k mass, but I repaired it after raging hard.