Ghost players still there..

Reaction score
    Went to check our server today, only to see that there were over 7 ghost players stuck again, some people even got stuck twice, so you could see like 3 very similar names of the same person online, two stuck.

Although a restart fixes this, it would be nice to leave the server on without getting problems like this one in the long run :p

What's causing it to happen anyway? I understood it had something to do with bad log-outs or so.

Reaction score
    Bump..............

This time I got stuck myself, not very convenient.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    been locked out of servers while my account is logged into a server for 3 days

Reaction score
    At least make admins able to kick ghosted players, because right now kicking does absolutely nothing.

Reaction score
    nass keeps getting ghosted players, yet the kick command doesn\'t do anything at all...

Reaction score
    make the server ping those clients, if the port on the client in question is not responding or if the players ping is 0 and not on a lan network the server closes the connection between that player. schema fix this please.

Reaction score
    sorry to say that there is no way to fix this other than a server restart or crash. Schema has stated in the news that this bug is breing adressed quickly so it should be fixed soon. I have had the problem before too and no ammount of player commands can fix it because while the game knows no player is on to do the commands the server thinks someone is online. I belive it is a serverside problem where when someone crashes the data that states the player has left the server has not been recived or has been corrupted.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It\'s a nuisance is what it is... Why won\'t the servers just auto-kick all players with 0 ping.... I hope someone comes up with a solution soon.