Generalmoneys Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Generalmoneys

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I could commit up to around 16 hours a week to being on the council per week, although in the next four months, there may be times that I would be on less due to being in a marching band.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have played StarMade for over 2 1/2 years while registered on StarMade Dock, but I had played for around 6 months before that.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? My kind of playstyle on StarMade is building logic heavy ships. I enjoy setting up large logic/factory systems to produce and do as I wish.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? As a person, I have been told by others that I possess leadership and organizational skills, along with working for the well-being of others instead of my own. I also have great multitasking skills and work on multiple projects at once both for StarMade and in reality.

(Please note that these are qualities given to me by people I know in reality, not opinions I have of myself)

What are some of your weaknesses? One weakness that I have is that I am sometimes unable to work on one thing for extended periods at a time, although this benefits my multitasking skills as it allows me to do it more naturally.

(Please note that this a weakness given to me by people I know in reality, not opinions I have of myself)

What motivates you to become a council member? What motivates me to become a council member is that I want to help the community communicate with Schine so that the community as a whole can give suggestions and work with the developers to create an absolutely amazing game. I respect this community as a whole greatly, and I hope to be able to help lead it in StarMades development with Schine.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I currently contribute to the community by answering any unanswered questions people may ask in the game support section that I have knowledge for.

I also host a RP server that I hope will show the community that there are indeed servers out there without what would be considered 'badmins', and that could truly give them a great MP experience.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.