Gathered resources aren't seen in inventory

Reaction score
    Hello.

I have put a gathering ship together and have started harvesting from asteroids. However, nothing shows up in my inventory. Why, and how do I fix this.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 433088

If your ship has a built-in Storage module connected to the Salvage Computer, the products of salvaging go there first, so be sure to check that out. Also, make sure you're actually looking at your inventory, because the bar at the bottom of the screen when you're inside a ship are the systems, not your actual hotbar.

Reaction score
    Oh okay; I do see that now. Thanks!
    Would you happen to know why I do not see the power cubes in the store?

D

Deleted member 433088

Oh okay; I do see that now. Thanks!
    Would you happen to know why I do not see the power cubes in the store?
    Glad to help!
    If you mean the Power Reactors, the stores should definitely have them; they are located in the General tab, at the bottom along Gravity, Build, Storage and Faction blocks. If you are in a multiplayer server with lots of people maybe they bought them all, though.

Reaction score
    Glad to help!
    If you mean the Power Reactors, the stores should definitely have them; they are located in the General tab, at the bottom along Gravity, Build, Storage and Faction blocks. If you are in a multiplayer server with lots of people maybe they bought them all, though.
    Pretty much the only place I didn't check. =p Thank you much