Game Will Not Start

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I run the game, go to the launcher, press okay then wait... when it loads 100% this message comes up

ErrorDialogException: ERROR-DIALOG-EXCEPTION:
    data//shader/atmospgere/SkyFromSpace.vert
    data//shader/atmospgere/SkyFromSpace.frag

Fragment shader(s) linked, vertex shader(s) failed to link

LINK STATUS: 0

This game looks very good and I can see it having alot of pottential, but I really wish it would start!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah when i try to play it it does the same thing only i dont get the error messgae, it just crashes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really want to try the game but i keep gettin that same message as you. I hope someone can tell us how to fix it :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have the exact same erro and im pissed off because i payed $3:00 for the upgraded account and i can\'t even play the game!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i start starmade i get the options and when i start game it appears for a sec then dissapears im useing windows xp any help?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah after i click ok a window appears saying this: SQLException:Database lock acquisition failure: lockfile: org.hsqldb.persist.LockFile@3aa29ee2[file =C:\\Users\\(my user name)\\Downloads\\StarMade\\server-database\\index\\.lck, exists=true,locked=false,valid=false,]method:checkHeartbeat read: 2013-06-21 00:42034 heartbeat - read:-1888 ms. Its alot of stuff i dont understand