Game telling me my graphics drivers are incompatible, but they are the latest from intel

Reaction score
    Title mostly covers it, when I tried to use the intel driver updating program it told me that my graphics drivers are custom from my computer manufacturer (Acer). I went on Acer's site to download their latest version, and it was just the standard intel drivers which I already have installed. I'm really confused, its possible that Acer simply hasn't updated their recommended drivers in a long time, but I'm not sure

Reaction score
    The drivers from the manufacturer's site are supposed to be the most up to date drivers available for your system. Manufacturer may also simply stop supporting their older hardware, in favor of newer system hardware solutions, because keeping the older systems up to date is not viable anymore. Installing Intel's proprietary drivers manually might solve the problem, but they might cause system errors, program crashes and incompatibility issues, because they're not tailored for your system. For laptops, it is usually recommended to use the latest available manufacturer drivers for compatibility and performance reasons.

That said, you might want to try out Intel's proprietary drivers, to see if they solve your problem.