Game modes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think there should be 2 gamemodes, Realism and Sandbox (already ingame)

Sandbox:

I think there shouldn't be the feature of limited time in space as I think thats an upcoming feature thats planned, you should be able to be in space freely! Also you shouldnt have to use creds, only in realism!

That way you can build HUGE ships and explore space! only, I dont think there should be pirates unless players enable them In-Game :/ Plus, one thing that should be added to game no matter the game mode:

Planets orbit and asteroids can crash into you and they fly around space, that way it has an actual galaxy/universe feeling when you enter a sector, its a solar system!

Realism: Your rocket ship need fuel and an Oxygen Regulator to generate oxygen in your ship to breathe, also when you break a hole in the wall of the ship, air should be sucked out a nd you have a limited time to fix the hole before your air runs out. Ores should be smelted in a furnace/industrial forge to sell to the Trading Guild. Some items are only available from fighting pirates and can be sold to markets but not bought, like certain beams such as the purple energy sucking beam. Limited time in space like the upcoming feature says...

Items:

Industrial Forge, In factory section at the market place

Air Regulator, under Ship in market

Smelted ores, In terrain, minerals, Smelted at marketplace

Thats all for now

Eddyman26