game crashes at loaded 100%

Reaction score
    Attached "Info.txt" is the file generated from StarmadeChecker.exe

After the game loads 100% I get a critical error, I copied it and here it is

Critical error

RuntimeException:
    data//shader/cube/shard/shard.frag.glsl

0(110) : error C1068: too much data in type constructor

Line 110:
    vec3 bump = normalize(texture2DArray(cTexNormal,vec3(gl_TexCoord[0], Layer)).xyz * 2.0-1.0;
    If it is possible for me to repair the problem I would like to know what must be done.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Right firstly do you have a non-official texture pack or any mods installed? if so delete those files and try to boot up the game, if this doesn't work delete the game and its files (copy the saved ships from the catalog folder to the desktop if you have any you want to keep), then redownload and install the game, replace any saved ship files and reboot the game, if none of this works reply to this and ill see what else might work.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Attached "Info.txt" is the file generated from StarmadeChecker.exe

After the game loads 100% I get a critical error, I copied it and here it is

If it is possible for me to repair the problem I would like to know what must be done.
    Not 100% sure but it's possible you have "Use Array Textures" enabled. Please disable this option in the advanced settings menu. If this doesn't work try disabling normal/bump mapping too.

Reaction score
    I'm having the same problem but I don't get the critical error.

I ran the checker and it OK'd everything.

Reaction score
    I am currently having the same problem as Zai. I tried re downloading and whatnot, as well as checking if all the things Lancake recommended to turn off, they were. Yet I also have the same problem.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    I'm having the same problem but I don't get the critical error.

I ran the checker and it OK'd everything.
    I am currently having the same problem as Zai. I tried re downloading and whatnot, as well as checking if all the things Lancake recommended to turn off, they were. Yet I also have the same problem.
    Do you guys have intel HD graphics? If so, try updating your drivers by visiting www.intel.com.

Did both of you try a complete fresh install? (take a backup first) delete the starmade folder and let the launcher redownload it completely, don't change any settings till you are sure it works.