Votes: 11 78.6%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Never tried it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
    Reaction score

About us
    Galactic Arc is a space community focused around creative games such as starmade. The server is very new, and I can't guarantee the server will run super well, mainly because I am not paying for a host quite yet. I (UMayBleed) have hosted minecraft servers for 3 years, and I have moved on to other games aside from just minecraft. I have tons of experience in managing/administrating servers.

We are also a canadian community!

Our website is located here: http://galacticarc.ca

The server is a faction war roleplay. The users can decide if they want to work for a faction, and get a job to help that faction.

The goals of the server
    The goal has changed from a roleplay server to a war server. However, there will be restrictions.

Server rules
    1. No stealing ships or materials owned by other people. However, everyone must keep backups of their ships in the catalog.
    2. No shooting players, or players ships unless granted permission by an administrator for an RP scenario, or a war scenario.
    3. No harassment towards other players.
    4. All ships must follow a catagory under the Ship Limits and Classes.
    5. No attacking faction sectors unless there is a player online that is in that faction.

How does the war work?
    The server is a roleplay server, and all battles must be agreed upon before actually taking place.

There is also going to be scheduled battles between different factions. Every Saturday at 4:00pm UTC -4 (Atlantic time). All ships must fall under a catagory, and will be classified according to certain standards. There will also be limits on the amount of blocks of each type for the ships.

Here are the ship limits and classes for the server: http://galacticarc.ca/forum/topic/21-ship-classes#post1 (Unfinished)

Teamspeak Server
    Join us at a.galacticarc.ca

Please Read
    The server is new, and you shouldn't expect a super well made server.

Join the server at a.galacticarc.ca

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Your in game name?
    Andromeda_Sirius

Your perfered job in StarMade
    Multi-billionare industrialist.

Have you roleplayed before? Yes or no, or describe some experience.
    Quite a bit.
    I have played on multiple StarMade servers, and have run two. I have also played on all three incarnations of Tectum Clementia.

Why choose our server over others? (Optional)
    It's new, and online, i like to help start new server communites.

Do you use teamspeak?
    Yes.

Reaction score
    Your in game name?
    Andromeda_Sirius

Your perfered job in StarMade
    Multi-billionare industrialist.

Have you roleplayed before? Yes or no, or describe some experience.
    Quite a bit.
    I have played on multiple StarMade servers, and have run two. I have also played on all three incarnations of Tectum Clementia.

Why choose our server over others? (Optional)
    It's new, and online, i like to help start new server communites.

Do you use teamspeak?
    Yes.
    The only issue I have is being a billionaire, shouldn't start off super rich. The idea is to work your way up to better jobs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    It is "perfered". Not like i'm gonna start OUT as one, that's silly.
    *I have built myself up from the ashes many times.

Reaction score
    I am changing it to a public server. However I will be posting rules for the server, and setting up a system for jobs.

Reaction score
    The server will stay public for now, and I am also making it a faction war roleplay server. Along side the new system, I will be introducing ship limits, and classes.

All ships will be required to fall under a category located on our information page.
    Ship Classes and Limits

The classes will be balanced and changed as I find that they need it.

Reaction score
    Server is changing into a war factions server. It is starting to get more players, so join in and start a faction to help out with the war!