Free vs purchase

Reaction score
    Hi everyone. I just started playing a few days ago, and I'm not clear on a few things.

First, can anyone summarise the difference between the free gameplay I'm currently enjoying, and what I would see if I purchased?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently there are no differences. But eventually this game will be completely paid, and then the paid version will have a lot more content than the free version/demo.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Since game is in Alpha stage, the only difference is that you either supporting a development or not. Further development requires additional paid professional staff members, thus the price rises accordingly to the content already developed.

The last patch of Alpha version will become a free Demo-version. You will be able to download it at any time and play single-player or multi-player, but only with your friends and servers using a Demo-server. First Beta version, Release version and all further updates will most likely be available for the paid members only.

As soon as you feel the game worth the money, you should buy it. Unlike Minecraft, this game will not be intentionally spilled for pirating, as it is already requires registry authentication to play on most trustworthy servers.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Basically, at some point in the future, the current version of the launcher will stop receiving updates, and you will need to use a new one that asks you to sign in to clarify you actually bought it to continue receiving updates. Well, thats how DukeofRealms has explained it.

Reactions: Mariux