Free Custom Avatars/Forum Banners/logos ect.

Reaction score
    Pirating? Me? oh no officer i swear ive never pirated anything before *le wink*

Truthfully i never thought of downloading software with questionable legality before, only musi..... wait no nevermind.
    It's OK Dan, we're all pirates here...except Starmade of course which I plan to buy.

Paint.NET and evil minions work for me as well, I was wondering if you used something else. Photoshop (tried legit and 'dodgy', no difference) is just Paint.NET with a £300 price tag anyway.

Reaction score

Thanks to the magic of Amazons 2 day delivery my PC i back in working order, turns out it was a short circuit in the keyboard which blew it,
    either wway seeing this thread got so much interest ill still be making shit for people, thanks for all the McLovin™ so far

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Yeah, think of pirating photoshop, who does even spend that much on a program? I always pirate games before buying them from steam to see if it's worth the money.

Reactions: XxDanclarke96xX
    Reaction score
    Yeah, think of pirating photoshop, who does even spend that much on a program? I always pirate games before buying them from steam to see if it's worth the money.
    Yeah, me too. For extra karma points I sometimes gift the game to a mate and keep the pirated one (so it plays without DRM)

Glad you've got your PC back, I'm no expert but somehow a keyboard short shitting out an entire PC sounds unlikely? I had a USB HD short out but the PC just told me the port was shut down due to the short. I think Amazon is making you pay for a new motherboard dodgy style.

Nevertheless keep doin' whacha doin'

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Yeah, me too. For extra karma points I sometimes gift the game to a mate and keep the pirated one (so it plays without DRM)

Glad you've got your PC back, I'm no expert but somehow a keyboard short shitting out an entire PC sounds unlikely? I had a USB HD short out but the PC just told me the port was shut down due to the short. I think Amazon is making you pay for a new motherboard dodgy style.

Nevertheless keep doin' whacha doin'
    well,my headphones fried my laptop a while back

Reaction score

So uh this is the finished avatar for Phantomswords, sorry its nothing spectacular ive been running low on ideas already :L