Founders Galaxy Server | Heavy Roleplay | Speed 100 | No Blueprint upload | Server still not open |

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys im a true roleplayer and i have been wanting to make a StarMade RP server for quite some time now.

You can find some of the stuff i came up with here.

I currently need builders to help in making the npc ships, stations and story that is going to be the backbone of the server.

Please PM your aplications to me with some info and example pictures of your work.

Shipyard Alpha

Gate in the middle of the Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I consider myself pretty good at making fighters and smaller ships that actually look like a proper ship. I could probably spare some time to come on and try putting together some smaller ships for the catalog sometime.

A suggestion with regards to the current \"starting point\" of the RP backstory. Perhaps it would work a little more smoothly to alter it a bit so its kind of like a cross between the Oregon Trail and the Alaskan gold rush.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_Gold_Rush

An example of how this could be described for the game setting (you don\'t need to actually use this, naturally):

Stardate so-and-so: The first long distance hyperspace jump gate is constructed. This operation was a substantial endeavor which required significant resources to accomplish, due to it by necessity having to be a good way outside the sphere of influence of our race. An unforseen issue arose, however, which made it unsafe for living beings to travel through them for some time. As a result, the only vessels which could be sent through were automated drones. The plan was to work out a proper method of allowing living things to make the journey unharmed. Unfortunately, this did not come to pass, due to the gate being badly damaged when a major conflict broke out. In the coming years, the project was mostly forgotten.

Stardate current day so-and-so: Since that time, we have fought, made peace, and generally been the way we are as we expanded outward. As a result, the damaged gate was soon in a spot that could be considered \"barely accessible.\" Advances in defensive shielding technology had conveniently also given us the means to send living beings through as well. After realizing some of the implications of the gate, someone made efforts to repair it and get it started up again. A small expeditionary mission returned with some intriguing information: the automated drones sent through when the gate had first been built had successfully constructed supply stations and small structures as they spread outward to pave the way for humanity. Furthermore, it turned out that the space beyond the gate was located in a cluster of stars that had formed from clouds unusually rich in a variety of valuable materials. Most of the stars also had a good surprising number of planets as well. In short, the gate now connected to a new place.

News spread quickly of the new frontier that lay in wait, and it wasn\'t long before various people began making their way for a new life there. Some may desire riches. Some may desire adventure. Some may want a new home away from negative aspects that plague their current one (such as war or other problems). Some may simply be criminals on the run. The only real issue is that its often a bit of a long trek through what has actually become some of the most notorious, dangerous space (due to dangerous elements that are rife in the area such as pirates) to reach the jump gate. Trying to reach it in a larger ship, which are slower to react and easily spotted by these elements, is pratically suicide.

Therefor, there are two main options available once you get to the end of \"lawful space\" before the final stretch to the gate:

1. Obtain a small, fast ship that can outrun most enemies, and which is also just too small to detect at longer ranges. Hope for the best, and fly that to the gate and beyond.

2. Find some of the dangerous elements in question. Maybe some of the less backstabby pirates, some mercenary group that is very familiar with the region, etc. Most of the dangerous elements have some form of code with a couple others, such that any given pirate or mercenary group can usually travel safely through narrow sections of space without trouble from each other. Point is, if you find the right shady people, you can pay them to take you and some supplies to the gate without having to worry about how dangerous it may be. They will then drop you off on the other side and leave to do whatever their next thing to do is.

Anyway, here are a pair of ships I made.

Reaction score
    Hey there I could become a builder for your server.

Storyline Idea

(it is the year 2159, A war has ravaged Earth. Scientists from the United Colonial forces sent deep space probes to search for a new location to move to. We constructed humongous Transport ships capable of FTL speeds. We sent a pair to each suitable area that the probes found. The two that survived all the calamities it faced were named \"Star of Hope\" and \"The Beacon of Light\". The Star of Hope went to the planet that the probe had found. About 6hrs later that day we received a distress call the planet was inhabited by planets and the Star was going down. The people on The Beacon of Light thought all hope was lost. But the probe found an old abandoned shipyard from some unknown race. The Beacon of Light named it The Star of Hope in memory of it\'s Sister ship. The Beacon of Light has since then destroyed the pirates and been decommisioned and scrapped for parts on the Star of Hope. This is how we came to be here.)

Ya like it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you could PM me more details I\'d be happy to help you build and design

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think this server could really go somewhere, with the right story of course. I\'ve been know for creating very deep and interesting stories. Here is my idea:

Recent advances in science have unlocked the mystery of the universe, or should I say universes... It has been discovered that, when the big bang occured, it never stopped. For every fragment of time, there is an entire universe. Every second that passes, there are an infinte number of universes just fragments of a nanosecond behind you. With this discovery, there came another. Scientists have discovered ways to merge our universe with another, using warpgates to connect with another universe and creating a bridge between them. Originally it was to be used for research, perhaps to find out what the earth was like at the very beggining, or what happened to the dinasaurs. However, when the military took control of the technology, they had a different idea. They began using the warpgates to travel to other universes and take it over, creating new space for humans to to live in when they overpolluted and essentially destroyed their own world. Their plan backfired when the warpgates malfunctioned from overuse. The warpgates glitched, upseting the balance between each universe. The universes are now out of alignment, the universes are now all intergrated into one massive universe, stopping the universe creation cycle. The small group of humans that survived the glitch have dedicated their lives to restoring th balance of the universes. They have succesfully rebuilt a single warpgate, it rests in the center of the approriatley named, \"Multiverse\". The Multiverse is an infinte canvas of space. The remaining humans have learned to survive on the resources floating in space, but they won\'t last long. The Earth\'s from each universe are out there somewhere, the warpgate they built can still warp them to a universe, all they need to do is find the Earth\'s and gather what resources they an from them. Can humanity survive this crisis? Join the team of explorers and journey through the warpgate, help save humanity from extincion!

PM me if you like the story! Even if you don\'t like the story, I\'d still be willing to help with the server\'s development!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Stardate:3956

Admiral\'s Log:26

An interplanetary nuclear war has ravaged the Sol system and the nearby systems. We have been sent out to find a suitable planet for our colony ships to land on as a new Earth. Recently, we have learned that Refuge, the small colony set up in the Kuiper Belt, has been attacked and desstroyed by an alien race know only as... The Karlonians. My fleet is the final group of Mankind. We have found and are currently on route to the only colonizable quadrant of the Andomeda galaxy.

Long live Earth. Long live Mankind.

Admiral John Thornton, signing off.

(pls pm me whether or not you like it, i took inspiration from CaptainLoch)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Something similar to EVEs concept seems better. To many end of world occured servers