FORUMS: Guides

Reaction score
    Its going to be a simple and straightforward suggestion,

Something simple that would help out people on the forums is having a Guides Page in the forums.

Some place to put up your defonitions of how things work in Starmade, a place to write or to put up videos of Hints, Tips, and Guides. This can also be a place to put up some stickys for the Starmade Basics Series as the official source of "How to StarMade". People will then be able to put up their thoughts, videos, and screenshots of how to do different things. I know on other game websites people are also always asking for quides on how to certain things. There can even be a filter that can be choosen through for threads defined as, Ingame, Modding, Servers, and other such things i cant think of right now.

I would just think this would be helpfull for players who are learning how power works, or how factorys work, or docking and other miscellaneous things having to do with Starmade. I was just looking for something like this and i noticed i couldnt find it, so it would be nice if it could be implemented.

Also, il try and stay on top of this thread, keeping it updated with your suggestions.