ForceField

Reaction score
    I have a simple as great idea, a low blue transparent block, with no more resistance than a basic hull. this block would not have collision, actually he will let pass ship and players through it, but, as a block he would be protect by the shield generator from the ship.

Such a block will allow us to build safest hangar, in a more "StarWarsish" style by the way.

Of course, a "forcefield Generator" who would generate between two, four, or more generator a forcefield who work the exact same way would be also great (well, actually it would be awsome).

We can imagine than only associated faction could go throught a forcefield without being blocked.

Fly safe, and sorry about my English.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yup thumb up and lets be patient

>> http://star-made.org/content/forcefield-doors-and-slide-doors

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    plex doors get really laggy when built big, this would be ideal for hangars in stations. Or why not hangar for carrier as well.

Reaction score
    I wouldnt necessarely use block as the forcefield, i\'d use forcefield generators that have to be in a closed shape and linked to eachother (or 1 controler) and they\'d generate a forcefield in the enclosed area