FlyingDebris Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username FlyingDebris

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? At least two or three hours a week, easily.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since mid-2012, but I joined the forums a good deal later.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Jack of all trades, and I do mean *all* trades. I'm a faction leader, a server owner, a regular player, a community builder, a competition organizer, a regular player, an RP builder, a logic engineer, a warship constructor, and at one point I was even a noob, shocking as it may be.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Well, I'm one of the older members of the community, having been considered relatively well-known even on oldsite. For the years I've been playing, I've been very active in the community, founding the NFD, organizing the Triathlon (There's another one due soon.), starting up the NFD build server, and releasing multiple ships to Community Content.

What are some of your weaknesses? My microphone is screwy to say the least, and some members of the community are a little less than fond of me due to some incidents involving my faction and theirs. Mostly petty things, and the ones that *really* didn't like me are banned though. The remaining players and I are slowly but surely bridging the gap that developed.

What motivates you to become a council member? I've been here for a while, and I'd like to help out in the process of game development more than I have in the past.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I'm one of the co-owners of the NFD Build Server, and if you've been on the forums for any length of time chances are you've heard of it. It's the most successful building/creative-mode server to date, and we take pride in this. I'm also the founder of Nova Fleet Dynamics, one of the oldest factions in Starmade. I help log the Starmade Faction History document run by Lecic, and it records the history of Starmade factions all the way back to 2012. Along with this, I have released numerous builds to CC and am the primary organizer of the NFD Triathlon competition. Arguably my greatest contribution, however, is the NFD Rockhopper class frigate. This thing is arguably one of the most well-known ships in the community, and chances are you've seen or heard of it or one of its literal hundreds of variants.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Inappropriate Behavior: Dec 15, 2014 - Jan 15, 2015 (1 Warning Points)
    • Language and repeated disruptive behavior. It's suggested you leave the calderon thread: Sep 25, 2014 - Oct 25, 2014 (1 Warning Points)
    • Intentionally inflammatory post: Aug 4, 2014 - Sep 4, 2014 (1 Warning Points)
    • Bad deb, BAD: Jul 11, 2014 - Aug 11, 2014 (1 Warning Points)
    • flame baiting: May 17, 2014 (0 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.