Flexible weaponry systems

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My idea is simple, add the possibility to connect Weaponry computers with others Weaponry Computers, it permit you to do this :

1st computer : monitoring 25 canons ( for example )

2nd computer : monitoring 25 canons

3rd computer : monitoring 1st and 2nd computer : 25+25 = 50 canons

So when you are alone : you are on the ship's core and you can shot between the 1st, 2nd or 3rd computer ( so it could be, right sponson, left sponson or the twice for example ). YOU CHOOSE !!

And when you are with some friends, your 1st friend is in the 1st computer and can aim without moving the whole ship, your second friend, the same for the 2nd computer, and you you just have to drive, and why not control the rockets launcher or the salvage canon.

It works much better with turrets systems.

So I think it could add a lot of possybility when you configure your weapon system. On top of that it permit you to drive and fight with your ship even if you haven't enough crews members, of course, it's much better with crews members who can aim, ...

I hope you have understund, my really bad english, and enjoyed my idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Basically, allow computers to control other computers. Currently, you can actually make a solid wall of cannon or missiles, if you connect them to different computers so that they don\'t form one big gun.

Diagram: 1 for attached to computer 1, 2 for attached to computer 2

It would be nice if it was possible to have a third computer that controlled both so that you could fire both at the same time, without the help of a friend.

geolex also seems to be suggesting a \"weapons controller\" block that would be able to select different computers to fire from. Essentially, you could connect computers to it so that all the weapons in your ships could be controlled from it, allowing a friend to do all the shooting, and you do all the flying.

This would definitely be helpful. Currently, turning and aiming at the same time is almost impossible, as to turn you need to move your mouse one way when they enemy could be in another direction.