Bug Fleet Dropping Entities Needs Fixing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    I have been doing some trading with the Traders NPC faction and EVERY time they show up with the goods they leave something behind! I have just asked my server admin to clear 19 (yes, NINETEEN) bits of traders ship that they have left.

I am trying to build a station and a few times I have had to get into a ship to nudge them out of the way!

I know this is probably something to do with a bug that has already been reported but this is getting out of hand! Next time I will just fy to the the local shop and buy what i need from there or buy from the other NPC factions as they don't leave bits of their ship behind.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    19 (yes, NINETEEN) bits of traders ship that they have left.

I went to an NPC homebase once - big mistake. every sector around was a minefield of abandoned bits n bobs of the NPC fleets. thankfully i was in a tiny ship, for had i jumped there in something over ~150m long, it would have been a colission cascade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    It is crazy! I sent an interceptor fleet to defend another factions base and half the AMS turrets "fell off" as they left the sector. Not all of them, just one or sometimes two. One of the weirdest bugs ever and I hope that it will be fixed in the next update! Most of my fleet ships have one or more turrets and I cannot send them anywhere at the moment.