Flares (2 New Blocks!)

Reaction score
    So My Idea Is To Make 2 New Blocks, Flare Computer And Flare Cannon, What This Does Is When A Missile Is Fired At You, You Can Be Able To Shoot Flares Out Of Your Spaceship So The Missiles Get Attracted To The Flares And Go For Them Instead. Hope You Like My Idea!

~King_Butler

Reaction score
    You Are Speaking For Yourself And Other People, They Are Loads Who Use Them, And It Should Work For Lock On Aswell, I Was Also Thinking About Anti-Ballistic Missiles Cause They Can Stop All 3.

~King_Butler

Reaction score
    Which Is Why You Should Read My Other Posts :D About AI LoL. I Would see That They Would Have To Fix That Before Ever Considering About What Ive Said.

~King_Butler

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I know, i had this massive heat seeking missile ship, i fired at a pirate, and it just turned around ahnihilatted my friends battlecruiser.

(he never did forgive me :P)

Reaction score
    I Dont Have The Game Because My My Shit Graphics Card But Will Be Getting It Soon. I Try To Watch All The Videos I Can Though :) Cant Wait To Get a New Built One

Reaction score
    They would need balancing, like only attracting, say, 5-10% of missiles, effect increases, with diminishing returns, when grouped? Oh, and, you\'re hurting my eyes!!! Please learn how to capitalize the English language.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmm... if you use radar jammer for 1 second would it interrupt all missiles that locked on ?