Flags and Links

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The old site had the ability to create flags and link to them in a thread allowing for things like a table of contents. Is it possible to do this with the new system or can that feature be added?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The old site had the ability to create flags and link to them in a thread allowing for things like a table of contents. Is it possible to do this with the new system or can that feature be added?
    Are you talking about permalinks? If so they do exist. Click the #NUMBER next to the like button ;)

Reaction score
    I believe he means anchors which, as far as I can tell, we currently don't have.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes anchors, I already know how to get links from replies, (you can also get the link from the date posted on the bottom left)

Anchors allow you to post links to specific locations in a single long thread.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted.

Two things, is there any to make the flags invisible? Currently they only work if you fill in "TEXT2" and then the text looks like a link, and may be confusing. You can use text color to hide link effects so thats not a big deal.

When you try to use an anchor twice in a row it will not let you, you can use other anchors but if you scroll back up to the table of contents you cannot jump back to an anchor you previously clicked on. I may just be nitpicking now but I am happy to have the feature.

Last edited: