Finding....things..

Reaction score
    Is there a way to place a map note or bookmark a location so you can find it again later?

Also is there a way to find a friend of yours that is online or other people who are online in the vast universe?

Finally...I read somewhere that you can "buy" a ship...where would you go to buy a complete ship or blueprint vs. just buying the blocks and building a ship?

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Is there a way to place a map note or bookmark a location so you can find it again later?

Also is there a way to find a friend of yours that is online or other people who are online in the vast universe?

Finally...I read somewhere that you can "buy" a ship...where would you go to buy a complete ship or blueprint vs. just buying the blocks and building a ship?

Thanks!
    First one, there is a little thing called "Notepad" installed in your computer. That is your friend.

second one, ask their coordinates and set a waypoint.

open your navigation menu, and click the tab in the lower left called catalog. There, you can purchase blueprints available to you (If there are any) from the 'available' tab. After purchasing the blueprint, which should be free unless the server changed the setting, you much collect all the blocks it requires and place them in the blueprint. Once you have put in all the blocks, just press the spawn button that appears, and voila! a ship!

Reaction score
    just ask ur mam shes gud at finding my fing lel

Yeah, either Notepad or this:

Get a display block and put it in there, exit/enter ship to look at it. Shit, you don't even have to do that just go into build mode and hover.

Reaction score
    Sorry if I was confusing about my question about blueprints...what I mean is, are there a set of premade blueprints or a set of premade ships that can be purchased. Currently it appears that the catalog only saves your own ships that you have created for recreation later....is that correct?

Reaction score
    Oh exactly what I was looking for thanks! How do I import them into the game?

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In the following thread is a link to a video that seems to be largely still applicable. The part you want, importing blueprints into your catalog, starts up at approximately 4:45 into the 6 minute video. It involves the second launcher (narrow launcher window) outside of the game.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/new-player.2677/