Find Faction Modules

Reaction score
    so i came across this problem while playing the game. lets say, you find the perfect planet. it has all the mountians, flat space, etc. that you need to build an awesome base, or secondary base. so you get started building, place down the faction module, but you can't set it as your home. or you dont want to. then you run out of supplies, get killed, etc. etc. since it was not home base, you can't find it in the faction tab. what do you do? what would be awesome would be if there was an admin command that you can find faction modules of your faction ONLY (to avoid enemy attacks with this function). then you would never lose track of your ship/base/mine/house/etc. etc. if this is possible, please implement it. if it is not currently possible, then im fine. just throwing this out there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it but make sure IT IS ONLY AVAILIABLE TO BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO THE FACTION LEADER SELECTS!!!! to avoid recruits stealing ships and many other things. Like where the roles tab is with the boxes with or without an x inside like the kick invite permission edit and one other

Reaction score
    exactly why it is an admin command. only the admin can use it, and only for your faction. but comments are welcome. i like this idea as well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    or, more then one faction home, or the ability to set \"outposts\" or something.

Reaction score
    you should really be able to have that. set home, then be able to set outposts, and you dont have to worry about the ship problem because of the /search_mylostship command.