Filter Factions please

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just as the name implys, Id love to be able to remove all the faction turrets on my base out of the N menu.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This should happen automatically. The numerous marks on the N menu as well as on the screen itself are simply confusing. A good way to solve this would be to make ships docked to turret docking blocks lose their radar marker.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that\'s reasonable. Only make it turrets, of course. And I should say that it should still be possible to hit the turrets with lock on missiles. But really, I see no reason not to, it\'s not like they\'re going anywhere.

Reaction score
    Also docked ships should be listed As part of the carrier By just writing them with grey in the box.An expendable marker would be possible too...

My Borg-Cube carrys already 3 ships with a station a shop and 2 asteroids nearby my Radar is overloaded (+ some other ships)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I equiped all my first turrets with radar jammers thinking they would work off the power of the station and with small size of the turrets not make much of a dent in the stations power output... I was wrong. They do nothing. It\'s imposible to distinguish anything when there are a lot of turrets nearby and it makes getting a missile lock on a ship when the turrets keep throwing it off.