File not Found - Cannot download Dev versions

Reaction score
    Okay so I can get to the files.star-made.org/build/dev/ folder and see the builds and such, but attempting to download them gives me a 404 file not found..

I also tried just downloading via the launcher but it just locks up and does nothing when its set to Dev, I know for sure it worked for me once before but it doesn't seem to now..

Thoughts?

Reaction score
    Okay to reply to my own thread I was able to tweak things to find the thing, I had to insert the /dev/ in there manually the link for some reason was tossing it out.. Are there no longer zipped versions of those files, manually download each file from Chrome and dropping them into a new Dev build environment would be a really big pain in the butt.. lol

Reaction score
    ..... and now the launcher is working.. Lol. Idk!

Maybe others with this issue will see the thread and how I worked through it, there's definitely something a little odd with a build file structure but oh well its working now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should be able to edit your posts. This is just something to keep in mind, so rather than posting multiple times in a row, you could do this:
    "Edit:" or if it is the second:
    "Edit 2", and so on, and so forth. As far as I know there is no limit to the amount of edits, so edit away!

As for why you can't download:
    The link is broken (duh!), but it is easy to fix: just use http://files.star-made.org/build/dev