Fighter Block

Reaction score
    I just had an idea about a "fighter block" that favors small-sized ships, so big metal behemoths are not the only things flying about in the starmade universe.

Features:

• Spawns in like a ship core
    • Has ship size limit (Quite small, maybe 10x10x10?)
    • Weapons systems are more powerful; AMC fires much faster, BB Missiles fly much faster, and d1000's do much more damage (Remember, the ship will be restricted by the size limit)
    • If the core gets taken out, it will "catch fire", spin out of control (whilst retaining the momemtum), then promptly explode 5 seconds after.

-An even better thing would be if they used blocks half the size of normal ones.

Hope you like dis :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    10 blocks is very small though.

Also, you couldn\'t really have more powerful weapons systems. Different, specific kinds maybe?

Good concept, but needs some working. I\'ll flesh out what I think a bit more tomorrow, it\'s midnight and I\'m going to bed now.

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    nice though that would be \"cheating to getting you insta-ships\"

Reaction score
    I don\'t think you fully understand what he is suggesting JT. I like the idea, but 10 blocks...are you mad? You can\'t even build a 3x3x3 cube with 10 blocks. 100 would probably be more appropriate.

Reaction score
    Well, I meant 10x10x10. Fixed it now :D and thanks for pointing that out.