Fenrir--Fast Attack Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the Fenrir Class Fast Attack Cruiser , this ship was built with a few design points in mind :

--Speed it has to go very fast very quickly

--Continous firepower(eg no scattershots)

The stats for it as follows:

Mass:3324.5 (blocks: 33269)

Length: 241 m, Height 29m , Width 53m

Power Capacity 311804

Power regen 989980.8 e/sec

Thrust:20713.5

Shields: 189926--6719s/sec

Recovery: 2.0

Guns: 40,200.2

Gun Blocks; 4069 in 20 groups

And now for the pics :)

//i.imgur.com/niN5VcL.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/IcXoEYk.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/UenloCS.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/0YRCUEk.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/MUJSo2x.png[/IMG]

Any improvements or comments would be apriecaited....

Also how the hell do you resize images??? changing the width and heigh in image properties doesnt seem to work..?

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/za1ielbx5pi9dtl/Fenrir-Fast%2520Attack%2520Battlecruiser.rar

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s a nice looking ship but I find it a little odd that all the turrets are packed together like that despite the size of it.

Reaction score
    Slender lines make it have a real fast look to it! Thrusters look pretty mean too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It looks great, it can go fast, but I really would not want to bring that into combat.

A few things that need to be improved:

Shielding. This ship has potential, but a ship this size should have waaay more shields. Without more, it would not last a few seconds in combat.

Turret coverage. It has a weakspot where the ship itself and the turrets cannot get to. The rear. The ship needs some kind of turret(s) to protect the rear, or its as dead as a duck in the sight\'s of an experienced hunter.

In my opinion, it is more of a show ship that is meant to run away from a battle with its fast speed then to actually fight. (I am sorry about the harsh opinions, but when you keep dieing in this thing, you will get what I mean)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The shielding is something to be ashamed of i would think that 300,000 for a ship this size is more of a reasonable idea.(I should probably have metioned this on the OP but this kinda is meant to be a pirate ship and with the range on the main guns it is an extremly annoying if extremly swattable fly.But i liked the shape of the hull a lot and enjoyed the speed of it so i kinda ended up as something inbeetween)

It is more meant for harass,raiding and looking pretty more than anything else.

(Also as a side the turrets are overlapping each other so that the middle turrets guns are in the docking box of the front turret.Not sure if this is a feature or a bug?)

Thank you for the critism though they were major issues that this has as a ship of the line and they do need to be pointed out. :)