Feedback from OS X users needed

Reaction score
    We got a report by one our testers that current versions of StarMade will refuse to launch on OS X (Mavericks), at least through the launcher. However, since there's no point forwarding the bug to schema with the amount of information we currently have, it would be great if some of you OS X users out there could lend us a hand narrowing this down. An actual error message with stacktrace would be wonderful and more than enough.

Issue#305

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am playing on Mavericks (I'm on a 15" Macbook Pro with retina display) and everything works fine.

Reaction score
    Well, this is not what I was hoping for (since it makes this issue less predictable), but nonetheless, thank you.

Reaction score
    I am running the newest version of starmade on a MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard v10.6.8. I can't even get "'Start Game'" to work. It just closes 100% of the time. The launcher still works though. Any ideas? :{

The exception written in log.txt.0 is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find computer SN
    at v.a(SourceFile:62)
    at y.a(SourceFile:87
    at org.schema.game.common.Starter.main(SourceFile:820)

I am a programmer, and I am programming games. I would always make sure to "kill" an exception like this. Then again, you staff are making this game's (extremely) minor updates every 2 minutes. Still, there are 'bout 3 of you staff working on programming. Something needs to be done!

Last edited: