Feature or Suggestion, why both?

Reaction score
    This "Features" section...what's it for? I assumed it was for the developer to post new features. Or, perhaps for people to discuss current features.

Yet it's basically another place people are posting suggestions.

I thought it would be more of a place to discuss what's in the game now, good or bad. For instance, the shield change. Some like it, some don't. There's posts in General Discussion, Features, Suggestions, etc...it's all over the place if you wanted to get all the feedback about how the shield change is doing. Basically...a pre- or post- patch notes forum. What's being worked on, and feedback on what's been worked on and implemented.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Heh, I have to say I had the same observation. Currently \'Features\' section is just Suggestions II. I even contacted high-ups about it, suggesting some merging or clear guideline what is to be where as right now having two separate sections for the same type of content makes it harder to find repeated threads, discuss ideas and sort through them. So far I am still waiting for some sort of decision in this regard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    rename features to mechanics or something like that

Reaction score
    This forum needs some serious sorting.

Except there\'s no \"website suggestions\" subforum...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What that section supposed to do is called \'feedback\'. That\'s why people doesn\'t really find any difference. Then they of course can mistake \'feedback\' for \'bugs\', but oh well, what can you possibly do...

Reaction score
    agreed...having a well ordered forum is nearly impossible unless the mods really go crazy on moving threads

Reaction score
    I think merging Features into Suggestions and creating a new forum called \"Mechanics\" or \"Game Mechanics\" would be the best option. Threads with ideas not focused on current mechanics would be moved or locked.

Reaction score
    It would be more focused on the specific mechanics of how the game works as opposed to fussing about noobs, making suggestions, or \"This cool thing happened and it was cool!\"

Reaction score
    Renaming \"Features\" category to \"Feedback\" sounds like good idea. Subforum where existing features are discussed about. Currently only place for that is General discussion.