Factory cargo space questions

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Got a few questions but I'll add more as needed when they come up. meantime if anyone else has got questions and wants them answered this topic might help them too. :P

First off what's the highest volume item from the basic factory, standard factory, and advanced factory? This would be very handy to know because it'll help when rebuilding factory systems. :)

Next, what's your all's current setup using the cargo space?

Also how much lag do you have at the moment if any from the cargo spaces?

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Highest volume, you mean how much of any given item will you make at a time?

That depends really. My largest factory set makes 1,000x per tick, and the new station I'm building is going to produce 10,000x per tick.

If you're wondering what items I make in the largest bulk, it would have to be various standard armors.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    What I meant by highest volume item(s) is what item in each has the highest in its stats. I've got about a 1500 per tick factory section on my faction's station depending on what we're up to.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oh okay, I understand what you're asking now.

You mean volume as in "how much cargo space does each block take up". Since that is currently the mass of the block, you're essentially asking for what is the highest mass block each factory can produce so that you can set up your factory cargo areas to accommodate X number of ticks of the highest mass/volume item without filling up.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Oh okay, I understand what you're asking now.

You mean volume as in "how much cargo space does each block take up". Since that is currently the mass of the block, you're essentially asking for what is the highest mass block each factory can produce so that you can set up your factory cargo areas to accommodate X number of ticks of the highest mass/volume item without filling up.
    Yep basically since currently highest mass item = highest volume item.