Faction Warfare Soft RP Server

Reaction score
    The Ice Crystal Legion Versus The Cerberus Dominion
    Our server is a server dedicated to a specific twitch streamer named Hakluzak (Twitch.tv/hakluzak). His dedication is what drives us to keep playing and have fun while doing so. He streams mostly everyday for at least 6 hours or more helping his faction progress.

About our server

Our server is a 24/7 dedicated Whitelist server were everyone enjoys a good joke and laugh. In our server you can do pretty much anything you want. Wanna steal someones ship? Go for it. Wanna shoot your boss in the head and try to overthrow his faction? Go for it. Wanna blow your best friends ship up by throwing it into a pirate station? Go for it but I wouldn't advise that last one.

The possibilities are pretty much endless on what your allowed to do. Were going for a kind of Alliance vs Horde feel to the whole thing, just with space ships and lasers. Occupations rang from Bounty hunting to Mining. All this might sound really fun but sadly there has to be a few rules to play with us. the rules will be stated here or rather right below here, or somewhere in this general vicinity.

RULES
    1. No stealing from your faction unless you state it in faction chat first
    2. No hatred will be tolerated unless its "roleplay" hatred ex "Curse you necromonger scum"
    3. NO GRIEFING Absolutely positively no griefing at all (if you shoot it to blow it up thats not griefing thats attacking) No using build blocks (secret key is ICL) to mass destroy stations is basically what im trying to say
    4. No purposeful hacking or exploiting of any kind

Thats it for now really simple i know. We will add more roles if we must but please dont make us add more rules use some common sense. Lets keep our community nice and friendly please.

Now that we have gotten threw the BORING part lets get to the getting into game part.

Faction list
    Ice Crystal Legion vs Cerberus Dominion
    Mercenary faction undetermined name
    Nooby Faction also undetermined - Helps noobs learn the game and allows younger players to join it

Application
    1. How old are you Age:
    2. About you:
    3. Career choice (in-game, not permanent):
    4. Secret key:
    5. Screenshots of previous work:
    6. In game name:

Server stuff:
    Mining multiplier 1
    Advance build max block place 20
    Current max slots 20
    Server paid for for 2 years
    Restarts 4 AM Eastern standard time
    High shop density and station density
    Max ship speed 400M/S

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    1: I am 15 years old... yeah nothing else...
    2: I am a little shy so i never talk to anyone on steam, skype osv (Without my friends). I live in Norway. I like exploring and building games. My favorite games are Starbound, Terraria and Minecraft. Still new to Starmade.
    3: I want to be an explorer.
    4: ICL
    5:
    6: Eyvind11 or my steam name: ANorwegianGamer E

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hello ICL vs. (T)CD,

I am an avid gamer and have been playing StarMade for some time. Would love to be apart of something more controlled and organized in the game's community. I have been watching a bit of Hakluzak as well, It's been a good laugh with him and was enticed by how he explained the server and how it works. I then found it in me to ask for an invite and have arrived here to ask just that. I am 22 years old and try hard to fill multiple roles in Starmade. I mostly fly medium-sized warships(75k blocks), but have been known to build rather large ships (1 million+ blocks)
    I have a well rounded knowledge of the game and can help players, or form educated opinions based on this. -RedAegis (IGN)

For tl;dr

1. How old are you Age:22
    2. About you:Young, spry and hip
    3. Career choice (in-game, not permanent): Commander/Tactician
    4. Secret key:ICL
    6. In game name:RedAegis

Reaction score
    About me: I'm a gamer, nothing else really. I've been playing Sci-Fi games since Halo 3, and voxel/survival/builder games since 2009. I also play lots of strategy games, if you would like a list I would be happy to supply.
    Career choice: Ship boarder, shock trooper, squad leader.
    Secret Key:ICL
    Screenshots of previous work: Haven't played Starmade as much.
    In game name: Ischyros

Reaction score
    Application
    1. How old are you Age:13.5
    2. About you:Im an average gamer,Im a 7th grader, I get good grades in school, I don't get mad a stupid things, im a nice person I get along with others easily. I play Strategy games I,ve played games with building styles like Starmade, like robocraft, I play CS:GO Competetively almost everyday. I'm really active at least once a day, unless i'm on a vacation or I'm really busy (ill notify you if I'm bay or going on a vacation).
    3. Career choice (in-game, not permanent): Scouter, Resource collector, Build Assistant/Designer, Finance officer
    4. Secret key:ICL
    6. In game name:UnbanSkittles_Ghost

Last edited: