Faction Logo Block

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Allow factions to upload a low resolution logo for the faction the way we upload skins. Then add a block that projects the logo onto the hull around it at a pre-set scale, with more connected blocks enhancing the scale of the logo. This way instead of trying to pixel art logos onto large ships we could have logos with complex curves and round edges on even small ships. The logo itself would be derived by the faction block on the ship so you always have the right logo for the ship.

Reaction score
    Interesting idea, and I like it! The logo could be a overlay to the hull. It should be segmented as well. That way if a block that the logo is on is destroyed, that segment of the logo is gone. If the hull is damaged the damage overlay will be above the logo in a layer.

--------Damage overlay
    --------Logo
    --------Hull

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Isnt squeezing a faction logo into a few blocks part of the fun? Might as well add paintings and full-on ship texturing support along with this...

o_O

Reaction score
    I'd love to see holographic projection blocks that can project preset images along hull. As fun as it is to make logos in hull, that's pretty limited by the blocky nature of the game and we don't have sufficient corners to pull off a lot of shapes, especially on smaller ships.

Reactions: Fwyrl
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I like the idea of projecting the logo onto the side of a ship :)