Faction Ball Animations!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I've never seen these before, so I am happy. As you know, Obi, up until recently I have had little interest in the conflicts between Starmade factions, as it all seemed childish banter to me (and in part has been). These animations provide an entertaining way to draw my attention to important events that have effected the Starmade Community in the past. Thank you for continuing this thread with its original intent.

Remember, my friend, he who tries to please everyone, pleases no one. You will only hurt yourself in the end, Obi, if you try to change yourself to please others. It is natural that there will be those who will oppose you no matter your path, the important thing is that you are true to yourself. These animations of yours are an expression of your views and sense of humor, so what if a few people don't appreciate it? They made others, including myself, laugh.

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi
    Reaction score
    I'm sorry if this causes any flame, but Riss,
    Have you ever seen Obi in the IRC chatroom? He's been banned after starting multiple flame wars, and pissing off a load of people, mods included. He doesn't please people because he annoys them so much.
    People only want him to change, because he's so annoying.
    I would mention more points, but I think it would be wiser to keep that in a PM.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I hadn't seen the yogstorm one before. That new?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It says new tn44 right above it. I enjoyed it too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No, Krosulhah, I was not witness to Obi's behavior in the IRC chatroom, however, I have heard of the incident. You may discuss with me whatever you wish via PM, as I can always use more details about TRA's public relations of the past. Yet it is just that, the past. Don't grudge on Obi by slandering his name 'off-topic' on a Fan Art Thread. Attempt some constructive criticism, perhaps?

Let's try to return to the mood of the first page of this thread... speaking of which, Obi, are you going to repost the old Faction Balls on the first page?

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The ones I posted were all of them except for "New Changes" which for some reason is not findable on my files. I have no idea if I lost the files or not, but I'll try finding them on my animation computer.

Reactions: hardcoreparkour
    Reaction score
    Obi, I heard of these and was very disappointed when you took them down because I never had a chance to see them. Thank you for doing the mature thing by re-putting them up. (no sarcasm was intended:D)