Exterminatus... well.. damn it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aloha Everyone.

i just spend a couple of Hours building a 10.000 block large rocketlauncher with SD-BB Rockets into my 1:50 scale Imperial Retribution Class ship just to figure out that the damage doesnt go up as it should.

i saw videos of people blowing nearly a whole planet with single rockets up with way less rockets than i have build in. their all connectet to the same Rocket Array, i also tried to mess arround with the weaponsmenue and i cant find anything to change in the Config.

so: could anyone tell me why my ship isnt able to turn planets inside out with 10.000 SD-BB Rockets? that would be grate.

Thanks for your help

edit: and no i dont want to try it with lots of single rockets i saw that it works with one huge and i try to understand how :)

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    There was a recent change to the way that missiles calculate their damage and radius that\'s bugged, that\'s why. It only seems to be calculating a single phase of a multi-phase explosion.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so there is nothing that i can do to get this beloved Exterminatus exept for a Bug-fix?

Reaction score
    Try adjusting the weapon computer to max radius. Other than that, just wait for fixes, and don\'t forget to participate in related bug discussions...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    D1000\'s do double damage, making them a bit stronger then sd-bb\'s and heatseekers.

Reaction score
    And u could also consider splitting your single rocketlauncher into multiple ones since they scale logharitmic.